Are you interested in taking a look into the vertical world? Are you looking for some new inspiration? In this world you will get to know the limits of your abilities and you will get many new impulses for your everyday lives and find new friends. During a one-day or weekend rock-climbing course, led by a licensed mountain guide (ČAHV, UIAGM), you will gain basic knowledge and skills for moving in the rocks. You will also learn the difference between climbing up climbing walls and natural rocks, and experience extraordinary moments.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CLIMBING COURSE?
- Teaching of climbing techniques
- Use of climbing equipment
- Principles of protection on solid and sandstone rocks
- Belaying your climbing partner
- Trying out various belaying and rappelling tools
- Making a belay station
Choose the best date according to your schedule. However, a previous arrangement is needed.
- Sandstone areas: Adršpach-Teplice Rocks – Dry Rocks – Bohemian Paradise
- Non-sandstone areas: Bořeň – Bohemian-Moravian Highlands – rocks around Prague
|1 person||CZK 3000|
|2 persons||CZK 5000|
|Larger groups||please request a quote|